Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Shopping my stash!

Well I'm trying so hard not to buy any makeup right now, unless I absolutely need it!! I'm only allowing myself to buy like foundation, mascara, stuff like that!
So I pulled out some stuff I have forgotten about it, and I'm glad I did, my picture shows no justice how beautiful this look really is!! If you have these products or similar products I suggest you try it out!! :)

On my lid I have pussycat by Bare minerals blended up into the crease a bit, then MAC soft brown to blend that out , saddle to deepen crease and Brown Down in outer V, such a beautiful look, and I just went with a flat brown eye liner from Mark cosmetics, I used Painterly paint pot as a primer! I'm also wearing MAC's Warm Soul blush! Loved this look!! Like I said my picture sucks! I need better lighting!! It's just to give an idea, it's seriously sooooo pretty!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment