Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Favorites!


So my favorite beauty products at the moment are:
MAC Texture eyeshadow: I love to just put on painterly paint pot and this in the crease, fast and cute.
MAC Superduper-natural blush: I recently fell in love with this blush again, I loved it when I purchased it, then never used it, I pulled out again, and have been using it everyday, it gives your cheeks such a pretty flush.
Painterly paint pot: I have been using this everyday as a base, and like I said up above I like to put this all over lid up to brow bone, throw Texture in the crease and some liner and I'm ready to go.
Blacktrack fluidline: I've always loved this, if you don't have this go get it now! lol :)
The Falsies mascara: I can't tell you enough how much I love this mascara, I'm always on the hunt for the "perfect" mascara, so when new ones come out I want to try them, but I'm pretty sure I've found "the one" hehe :)
Royal Assets Smokey eye palette: Such a great palette, such beautiful colors, Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment