Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Volume, length, curl, oh my!

Yes ladies I'm talking about lashes!! I know were all looking for that perfect mascara or those perfect false lashes. So today just wanted to give a little tip. Now if you are blessed with long curly lashes then read no further, but if you're like me with long, yet straight lashes, stick around.
First off I do have long lashes, just straight as a board. I use the Shu Umera eye lash curler to start. I also only use waterproof mascara. Something in the formula helps my lashes stay curled. I have tried and wanted so badly for regular ones to work and they just don't! It's too heavy on my lashes and they do not stay curled.
Also sometimes I will heat up my curler with a blow dryer, don't get it too hot though.

A couple of my favorite mascaras are:
Covergirl's Lashblast Volume Blasting mascara


and Maybelline's Define-a-lash lengthening mascara


So for your straight lashes to stay curled and full, waterproof mascara and heated curler. :)

A side view of my lashes, not the best pic, but you get the idea.


*This pic was taken while using the new Maybelline Falsies mascara. First day using it, so far so good! :)

2 comments:

  1. glad youre back :) I love Lashblast so much! Curious to try the waterproof version..

    ReplyDelete