Monday, July 13, 2009

MAC, Bare Escentuals, & The Balm

So I did some hauling this past weekend. I wanted to check out MAC colour craft collection, all I ending up getting though was the 226 brush, nothing else was too exciting for me, so I decided to skip this collection, I also picked up Teddy eye liner, Naked lunch and Sable eye shadows.

I have never stopped at the Bare Escentuals counter before, but for some reason I decided to check it out, the way they had all their shadows out looked so inviting, they all looked so pretty, so I ended up getting 2 eye shadows, Pussycat, and Queen Phylis. Pussycat reminds me of woodwinked from MAC but with shimmer. Queen Phylis is a pretty champagne color, the swatch really doesn't show how pretty this color is.


Queen Phylis on top, Pussycat on bottom


A couple of weeks ago I bought Cordura Nars Duo eye shadow. The colors are pretty,no doubt, but idk I just felt I had similar colors, well I just decided I was going to return them, and also I had seen the Shady lady palette by The Balm, which is $38 for 9 eye shadows vs. $32 for 2 shadows!! So I got that instead and couldn't be any happier, the colors are gorgeous!! I know I will get a lot more use from this palette.


No comments:

Post a Comment