Friday, June 26, 2009

Haul


Just wanted to share my haul from the M.A.C. 25% off sale. I only got 3 things and I'm happy with all of them. I bought, Smut eye shadow, Buckwheat eye shadow, and Pearl cream base. I bought Buckwheat cause I heard so many good things about it, I was gonna pass on it because I have many browns that looked like it, but with all the hype decided to just purchase it, and I'm not disappointed, I love it. I also bought Smut cause I've heard quite a few things about it also, I like it, it's not what I expected but I think I'll be getting a lot of use out of it. I purchased the Pearl cream base cause while watching Kandee The Makeup Artist, she used a cream base a lot and I loved the way it looked, and I thought I was buying the exact one she uses, but wrong she had been using Shell, not Pearl, lol, but I do love the Pearl one, a lot actually !! But I will be checking out the Shell one soon. ; )

On the left Smut, middle Buckwheat, right Pearl cream base.

No comments:

Post a Comment